We are currently representing a growing manufacturing company, who are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their busy team based in Market Weighton, Yorkshire. The post-holder will be responsible for providing engineering support and maintenance for the site, working in a small team. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7am-6pm (45 hours per week total)
Duties of the Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Carry out Electrical engineering work to good standard, safely and in timely manner.
• Respond to breakdowns quickly to minimise production downtime.
• Assist other teams where necessary and gain their help as required.
• Keep all tools in good serviceable condition and make sure they are fit for purpose.
• Complete Job reports/tickets each shift
• Carry out routine maintenance to a high standard
• Report any/all abnormal engineering occurrences swiftly and efficiently
• Comply with current health and safety requirements and company PPE policy.
Experience required for the Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Ideally you will have an electrical bias however 50/50 would be considered
• Relevant qualifications, e.g.City and Guilds, HND, 17th Edition, etc.
• Experience within a manufacturing environment
• You will be willing to attend call outs if necessary
• Due to the demands of the role and location based in Market Weighton in Yorkshire, your own transport is required
In return for your hardwork:
• As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be offered a competitive basic salary of £28-£32k depending on experience
• This is a Monday to Friday position, excellent if you are looking for a stable routine
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs
• Great business and working culture
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Market Weighton, Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your