Our client is a large Distribution Centre for multi trade products and due to continued growth our client are now recruiting a DC Team Manager who will be part of a team taking full responsibility for the Distribution Centre and all areas associated with this.
Some Key Responsibilities for the Team Manager Position include:
• Ensure all daily customer orders are picked and despatched on time
• Ensure pick accuracy levels and packing standards are met/exceeded
• Ensure that the company's WOW factor is woven into every task carried out in the distribution centre
• Strive for continuous improvement with Picking efficiencies
• Ensure carrier collections are made and on time
• Daily booking in of all lines received from UK suppliers with 24 hours
Key areas of responsibilities for the Team Manager Position include:
• Good Standard of MS products including Excel
• Proven leadership and staff management skills
• Flexible in approach to working shifts/weekends/overtime
• Analytical thought process and logical approach to problem solving
• A can-do attitude and someone who welcomes stretching goals/challenges
• Able to adapt, learn quickly and implement viable strategies
Company Bonus Scheme
Generous Staff Discount
A Great Company Culture
and load more!!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your