My client is currently recruiting a Production Operative to join their Composites team based in Clevedon, Somerset where you will be responsible for the layup, manufacture and assembly of components and structures using a variety of processes and materials.
Duties for the Production Operator position will include:
• Cleaning and preparing mould tools for curing,
• Cutting and laying up materials in mould tools,
• Loading and operating curing ovens/autoclaves,
• Load and operate industrial curing ovens/autoclave,
• Assembling components using adhesives and mechanical fasteners,
• Hand and machine finishing of components and assemblies,
Experience required for the Production Operator position include:
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (engineering, boatbuilding, woodworking, mechanical or similar) Essential
• Ability to demonstrable practical skills
Mon to Thurs 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) Friday 8am to 1pm
Our client offers outstanding Benefits which include:
-Health Care Cash Plan
-Contributory Pension Scheme for eligible employees
-Employee Assistance Programme
-24 days' holiday (in addition to UK bank and public holidays)
-Free car parking
-Early finish on Fridays (1 pm)
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your