Are you an experienced Payroll administrator who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Payroll administrator located in Coventry, West midlands within a Finance company
Our client is well established within the Finance sector and is looking for a Payroll administrator who has bookkeeping experience to maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their company values, this will be an ideal role for someone who has experience within bookkeeping or as a payroll administrator.
• Salary £25,350 p.a.
• Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 17:00 pm
• Full time or part time
• Area - Coventry, West Midlands
Responsibilities - Payroll administrator
• Preparing and submitting client payrolls
• Uploading pensions
• Managing own portfolio and payrolls
• Closing month end and year payrolls
• Assisting the more junior staff members
Skills required - Payroll administrator
• The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years' experience general practice or self employed
• Sage 50 payroll experience preferred but not preferred
• Ideally competent in the operation of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
• Good communication skills
• Confident and a good positive attitude
• 25-day holiday plus bank holiday
• Free car park
• Great pension scheme
• Life insurance
The position of Payroll administrator plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony Mellis at our Coventry Branch 024 762 436 18 for a confidential chat. Please be advised that this vacancy is located in Coventry West midlands
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your