Semi Senior accountant.
Are you a Semi Senior accountant who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Semi Senior accountant who is ideally ACCA / ACA qualified, located in Coventry, West midlands within a Finance company.
Our client is well established within the Finance sector and is looking for a Semi Senior accountant who is ACCA / ACA qualified to maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their company values, this will be an ideal role for someone who has experience as a Semi Senior accountant.
• Salary up to £25,000 p.a.
• Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 17:00 pm
• Area - Coventry, West Midlands
Duties include - Semi Senior accountant
• Vat returns
• General bookkeeping
• Preparation for personnel tax returns
• liaising with clients and HMRC
• accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
Skills required - Semi Senior accountant
• The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years' practice experience
• Good knowledge of book keeping
• Knowledge of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
• Good attention to details and must be able to multi task
• Confident and have a good positive attitude
• 25-day holiday plus bank holiday
• Free car park
• Great pension scheme
The position of Semi Senior Accountant plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony Mellis at our Coventry Branch 024 762 436 18 for a confidential chat. Please be advised that this vacancy is located in Coventry West midlands
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your