gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and organised Insolvency and Recovery Administrator to join an award-winning accountancy firm based in Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients, ensuring that all associated documentation is complete. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday and the business offers flexible working hours.
Duties of the Senior Insolvency and Recovery Administrator:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required
• Deal with day to day written correspondence and any telephone enquiries
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
Experience required for the Senior Insolvency and Recovery Administrator:
• You will have previous experience in Insolvency and Recovery
• A CPI qualification or similar
• Familiar with IPS software
• You will be proficient using all Microsoft applications
• A proficient communicator with excellent relationship building skills
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive basic salary of £25k - £32k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• Central Norwich location with excellent transport links
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your