Are you a confident and organised Accounts Administrator with SAGE 50 experience, on the lookout for a new exciting opportunity? If YES, us lovely lot at Gap Professional would love to hear from you!
Our client is based locally in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. You will be responsible for assisting with the management of accounts, tax and VAT returns, payroll and pensions. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm which can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties of the Accounts Administrator:
• Responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger, arranging monthly payment runs and adhoc payments where required
• Managing Credit Control, ensuring customer balances are in accordance with credit terms
• Process VAT Return using Sage module including monthly VAT payments
• Daily bank, petty cash and card payment device reconciliations
• Ability to manage and maintain various duties within the business, including vehicle fleet MOT and tax renewals, consumable stock monitoring, various account management i.e. policy renewal information, personnel holiday schedule, shipping of goods via courier;
Experience required for the Accounts Administrator:
• You must have experience working within Accounts or a similar role
• To carry out this role, you will have experience with using Sage 50 software. Ideally in your most recent role.
• Experience of standard sales and purchasing work flows e.g. job sheets, quotations, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoicing and purchase orders
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft applications is essential
• You will have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work well in a tight knit team
• Due to the location of the role based in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, you will need your own transport
In return for your hard work:
• Free on-site parking!
• You will be paid a very competitive salary of £18k-£21k depending on experience and training
• You will be entitled to 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
• You will have an opportunity to become part of a small, tight-knit team
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Heidi of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your