Some of the duties for the Marketing Assistant Position will include:
Retail point-of-sale sign production:
• From files, or other information provided, add product-specific information to produce individual signs using existing/agreed templates.
• Create new designs for non-product signage, in keeping with existing templates and design direction.
• Contribute to annual design evolution for major centre changeovers, from gardening focus to Christmas and back again.
• Responding to post comments, encouraging and participating in conversations with customers.
• Answering direct messages.
• Assisting with photography for our clients Facebook post and web site
• Updating web site content - e.g. repurpose new content produced for social media by editing existing or creating new web site pages.
• Updating photo galleries on a more regular basis.
Essential Skills required for the Marketing Assistant Position include:
• High level of written English skill, including spelling, grammar.
• Ability to comprehend a design brief and produce design deliverables to satisfy it.
• High attention to detail required to help deliver quality and consistency across all work.
• Ability to contribute to ideas and collaborate with others to find the best solutions possible, taking into account available resources and constraints.
• High level of technical competency with standard office software and specialist graphic design packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
• Photo editing and retouching skills, including colour correction/grading, isolation, compositing etc.
• Typographic understanding (and restraint!)
• Ability to quickly learn and become competent in other software applications.
• 28 Days Holiday including Bank holidays
• Free Parking
• 25% Discount on majority of stock
• 23 Days Holiday
Due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
The salary for this role will start off at £18K and will be reviewed after your 3-month probationary period. Due to the nature of the retail industry, you will be required to work weekends and bank holidays.
Marketing Graduates will be strongly considered!
If you would like to work and gain further experience within the Marketing Field, please send us your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your