Do you have customer service experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so then this may be the role for you. A great opportunity has just become available for a Customer support advisor in Coventry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Customers service professional to join their well-established team on a permanent basis. This is a busy role, so the ability to work under pressure is essential. You will be communicating with customers on the telephone and via email ensuring all queries are answered whilst delivering fist class customer service.
•£17,000 per annum.
• Permanent role
• Based in Coventry
• Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 16:00 pm and Friday - 09:30 am - 17:00 pm
• Provide customer service, customer via inbound phone calls and email
• Handle customer enquires with appropriate and timely follow through
• Maintain and achieve all department and personal KPI's
• Comply with all internal and external SLA's policies and procedures
• Perform other duties and/ or assigned and as required
• Existing experience within customer service,
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player capable of gaining trust from your team and peers whilst building good Professional working relationships
• Enthusiastic, positive and resilient under pressure
• Competitive salary £17,000 per annum
• 35 days holiday including bank holidays
• Free car park
• No weekends
• Overtime available
The position of A Customer support advisor plays a vital role in the daily operations of the company. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony at the Coventry Office on 024 76 243 61 8. Please be advised that this vacancy is located Coventry.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your