Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Reports to: Managing Director
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the company and will report directly into the companys Managing Director.
Your duties will include:-
• Day to day leadership of the business,
• Overall responsibility for 130+ strong workforce
• Responsible for controlling the budget
• Identify and manage the implementation of process improvements to maximise efficiency, increase productivity and improve quality
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven experience at Senior Management level within an engineering environment
• Strong financial acumen, excellent commercial skills, a strong and collaborative leadership style and the ability to deliver through others is imperative, as is the ability to inspire and influence external customers to create a competitive edge in the sector
• An energetic, outgoing and confident manner with natural leadership ability and a hands-on approach
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free secure parking
• Death in Service Award
• Company Pension
To apply please call Roger at Gap Personnel, Coventry or click apply
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your