1 Year FTC with potential to become permanent
Our client is a family run business operating within 19 branches across East Anglia covering agricultural, construction and horticultural machinery and we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Branch Secretary/Administrator based in North Walsham, Norfolk.
Main Responsibilities for the Branch Secretary/Administrator position include:
-Supporting the Branch Manager on a daily basis
-Type up quotations for machinery orders
-Collate and upload timesheet information for payroll
-Deal with sensitive employee information
-Daily banking (Wroxham)
-Help out with hospitality at county and company shows
Skills/Experience for the Branch Secretary/Administrator position:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner
• Strong Administration skills
• Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
• First class keyboard and PC skills
• Good computer skills including Word and Excel
• Accuracy with numbers and handling of cash
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and company guidelines
Additional Information for the Branch Secretary/Administrator Position:
The hours are 40hrs per week - 8m to 5pm, Monday to Friday (one hour unpaid lunch).
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday)
• Free Car Parking
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Workplace pension,
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your