Do you have experience working in Customer Service? Would you like to work for a lovely, established company who value their staff? Then look no further! We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Technician in Stamford, Lincolnshire, to provide excellent, consistent and professional levels of service to customers and all aspects of the business.
My client is well-established within the software industry and is looking for a Customer Support Technician to put customers first by listening, advising and supporting to a high standard. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in Customer Service or a Support role.
• Competitive salary
• Hours - 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm, out of hours support rota (this could amount to 1 week in 8)
• Area - Stamford, Lincolnshire
• Understanding the operation of our bespoke software systems, the hardware and software for the both applications, and to seek ways to improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
• Take customer calls and attempt to resolve the customer's enquiry or issue by remotely connecting to customer sites.
• Telephone customers and talk through certain functions, and explain the causes and solutions to the problems.
• Participate in the out of hours support rota (this could amount to 1 week in 8)
• Escalate issues to your line manager as appropriate (and according to procedure)
• Maintain a high level of call logging issue quality (ensuring others can follow your work)
• Liaise with customers professionally at all times
• Participate in ongoing training as systems evolve and new features or functionality is built
• Ensure the working environment is kept tidy and professional at all times
• Ensure that your own technical knowledge is kept up to date
Skills - Customer Support Technician
• GCSE's grades A-C are desirable
• Excellent IT literacy, fast accurate keyboard skills, familiar with MS Office and Databases
• Demonstrable organisation skills, including time management, prioritisation of tasks, and self-motivated
• Proven track record in customer service and support
• Professional in manner, approach, appearance and confidence
• Have good spoken and written communication skills
• Have problem solving skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have good attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, requires high standards of self, able to be flexible in order to get the job done, able to work under pressure when deadlines approach
• Hard working and committed, with a sense of humour
• Staff Bonuses - based on individual performance and company performance
• Recreation room - Gym, Table Tennis
• Kitchen facilities
• 25 days plus Bank Holidays
The position of Customer Support Technician is an important role as you will be representing the company, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. If you feel that you are the right person for this fabulous opportunity then please contact Catherine Lamb at the Peterborough Office 0173 3606 240 to discuss in confidence. Please be advised that this vacancy is located within Stamford, Lincolnshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your