Are you a skilled Sheet Metal Specialist looking for a long-term permanent position? We want to hear from you!
A well-established UK manufacturer based in North Norfolk is looking to add a Sheet Metal Operative to their fantastic team. You will be working in a busy but rewarding working environment, hours are Monday - Thursday 08.00am - 4.30pm and an early finish on a Friday 08.00am - 3.30pm.
You will be working in a great team atmosphere, for a 3rd generation family-run business that prides themselves on holding a great reputation and a long-standing partnership with their wide client base.
You will play an integral part within the skilled team of sheet metal operatives, responsible for setting and operating CNC punch press machines and CNC press brake machines in line with the manufacturing and customer requirements to support the business.
Main role and responsibilities include:
- Set and operate CNC punch press
- Set and operate CNC press brake
- Work to, understand, inspect to engineering drawings and tolerances
- To keep all work areas clean and tidy to ensure correct presentation and safety of employees
- Understanding of health and safety practices
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience of programming CNC punch presses
- Experience of programming CNC press brakes
- Fork Lift / counterbalance / stacker truck license(s)
- Be able to work efficiently as part of a team
Salary is dependant on experience and skills.
If you are based in Norfolk or considering looking to relocate to our fine city of Norwich to a secure role with a long-standing company contact me by clicking apply now!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.