£22,000/£23,000 per annum + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary in the Leamington area to join our busy team.
As a Legal Secretary you will need to have:
• Previous experience in a Legal secretarial role minimum 1 year
• Fast, accurate typing skills and audio typing experience
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• UK driving license and own vehicle
High attention to detail and organisation skills Details:
Liaising with clients and professional contacts in person and via telephone
Diary management, organising meetings
Scanning/allocating/filing/photocopying legal paperwork
Typing/preparing legal documentation
Audio typing and dictation
• 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• Buy and Sell Holiday entitlements policy
• Freedom Fridays - opportunity to arrive later or leave earlier one day a week, subject to terms and conditions
• A 24 hour confidential counselling advice line for you and your immediate family
• Health club concessions
• Rewards portal offering savings on a huge range of goods, leisure activities and services from over 450 retailers
To apply please either email roger.foster at gap-personnel.com or call 02476243619
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your