Are you an experienced Account manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a local client based in Coventry.
My client is well established within their sector and is looking for an Account manager who is not afraid to pick up the phone and call warm and existing clients. This will be an ideal role for an Account manager who like to follow up leads or for some who has experience within the training sector.
• Salary - Up to £25,000 Basic plus commission depending on experience
• Hours -Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00 pm
• Area - Coventry
• Permanent position
Responsibilities -Account manager
• Making phone calls to warm and existing clients
• Carrying out and completing own administration
• Arranging and attending meetings with clients
• Liaising with potential customers and clients via email and white correspondence
Skills required - Account manager
• Must be a commutable distance to Coventry daily.
• Ideally looking for someone with a training industry background
• Must have excellent telephone manner
• Need great attention to detail
• Being target driven would be a great advantage
• Ability to work independently while collaborating in a team environment.
• Competitive salary - Up to £25,000 depending on experience
• Good commission scheme
• Free car park
• Plenty of scope for progression
• Free car parking
The position of account manager plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines and KPI's. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony at the Coventry office on 024 762 436 18 for a confidential chat or apply to this advert. Please be advised that this vacancy is located in Coventry.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your