Gap professional has an attractive 12-month fixed term opportunity for a Project Assurance Manager with a public sector procurement business based local to central Norwich, Norfolk. This is an exciting opportunity within a newly created division in which you will be responsible for ensuring that individual projects are on track and appropriately managed through carrying out comprehensive independent assessments. This is a Monday to Friday position with flexible working hours, on an initial 12-month FTA with the opportunity to be extended/ become permanent for the right candidate.
Duties of the Project Assurance Manager
• Ensuring projects have appropriate levels of assurance for the complexity of the project.
• Following local guidance on types of assurance activities and recording appropriately
• Leading on several assurance activities across either one or several projects and preparing delivering health-check reports to SRO's and internal governance groups.
• Ensuring that agreed actions are implemented
• Monitoring the total view of change across the portfolio including associated, risks, issues and dependencies
• Management of the corporate portfolio risk and issue log
• Planning and oversight of 3rd party audit actions (e.g. Internal Audit) and tracking their completion.
• Work with agile delivery teams/GDS colleagues to carry out in-house GDS service assessments or pre-assessment workshops.
• Value management
Experience required for the Project Assurance Manager:
• You will have previous experience within a project management/programme assurance position
• You will have a project management or programme management qualification eg. Prince2, APM Practitioner etc
• Confident communicator with a natural ability to form strong business relationships both internally and externally
• You will have an analytical and data driven approach to your work
In return for your hard work:
• As a Project Assurance Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £34-£40k depending on experience.
• You will be joining a well-established business within a newly formed team, with an abundance of career progression opportunities
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Excellent Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your