My client within the telecommunications sector, based in London, is seeking a passionate, hands-on Retail Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing company. As a leading supplier of mobile accessories, this is the perfect opportunity to join a fast-paced company with some excellent benefits. The Retail Marketing Manager will join the team to develop, implement, manage and report a broad range of marketing programs that drive category growth in-store and on-line.
The Duties of a Retail Marketing Manager:
• Develop product marketing plans to drive category growth through independent and multi retail channels
• Plan, build and launch a marketing program to drive growth through digital channels
• Develop and deliver effective on-line and off-line communications including PR, Merchandising, Sales tools & Internal communications
• Plan and manage channel performance and analyse data and market & customer insight to enhance future marketing plans
• Work in collaboration with brands (mobile networks & own products) and retail channels to prioritise and maximise marketing activities
• Manage external resources to effectively deliver key elements of the marketing activity
Essential skills for the position of Retail Marketing Manager:
• Product marketing (in retail and online) and launch experience, B2B2C through retail channels
• Experience of online category growth, though digital channels like Amazon, eBay etc
• Excellent written communication skills for marketing collateral & PR
• Great organisational/planning & project management skills, ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timescales
• Understanding and experience in digital marketing including PPC, SMS/Email marketing and social media
• Experience of website development/management, online shopping and tools
In return for your hard work:
• As a Retail Marketing Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £30k-£35k.
• You will receive generous holiday entitlement of 25 days + banks.
• You will be eligible for an annual company bonus (discretionary) worth up to 10% of your annual salary
• You will be joining a rapidly growing company, in a conveniently accessible part of London, with opportunities galore to expand your marketing talents and progress your career.
If you're an experienced and passionate Retail Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity, please apply now - fantastic opportunities like this will not stay vacant long! Please contact Samantha Murray at gap professional 07812 65 90 92 for more information. Please note the position is located in London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your