Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Bridlington, Yorkshire are seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team on the 6am-2pm shift and oversee production processes and quality. You will be responsible for ensuring that production is maximised through fully engaging your production team to achieve great results.
Duties of the Production Supervisor (AM Shift):
• Assist the operational management team in achieving performance targets including yield, efficiency, labour and wastage.
• Ensure that GMP standards are achieved and maintained
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of members in the team
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to
• Communicate with the technical department in relation to quality and food safety
• Provide operational cover to the Production Manager and other team members as required
Experience required for the Production Supervisor (AM Shift):
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Relevant food and health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH
• Excellent communication and people skills
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Bridlington, Yorkshire
In return for your hard work:
• As a Production Supervisor, you will be paid a very competitive starting salary of £25k+
• You will work a fixed shift, Monday to Friday
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bridlington, Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your