CNC CAD Programmer and Buyer - Bespoke Furniture & Joinery - Amersham
Are you an experienced CNC CAD Programmer and Buyer? Do you have experience working for a commercial joinery furniture fit out company? We are currently hiring for an established Company manufactures and supplies high-end joinery and furniture to the commercial sector and prestigious residential clients throughout London and the south-east.
Their Head Office and workshop is based in Penn Street near Amersham with a project office in Central London.
They are excited to be recruiting a CNC CAD Programmer and Buyer to join their growing team.
Initial training and ongoing support will be provided by the factory manager. This will include further guidance from the Project Managers on how to adapt your drawings, to give the highest yield when nesting components and using the CNC parameters to produce the most efficient outcome for the factory. This is a great opportunity to learn some new skills as this role will include some procurement - full training will be given.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Negotiable, plus other benefits including a contributory pension scheme.
Hours: 40 hours
Area: Near Amersham
Responsibilities: CNC CAD Programmer and Buyer
• Responsible for programming AutoCAD drawings into Biesse Works
• Running the Biesse Clever CNC machine, procuring all the factory materials and consumables using the current ERP system in place
• Set out drawings on AutoCAD and programming for running on a CNC machine is essential.
• The company is progressive and growing. You will be required to demonstrate a high-quality drawing capability with a results driven attitude to keeping project material spend on budget, this will require a forward-thinking Can-Do attitude.
• Identifying and procuring goods where necessary
Skills Required: CNC CAD Programmer and Buyer
• Previous experience as a joiner or a cabinet maker, with understanding of material parameters and design validity (Preferably shop floor).
• Minimum 3 years' experience setting out technical drawings for manufacture within the Bespoke Furniture & Joinery
• Knowledge of Biesse Works or industry equivalent
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of purchasing
• Demonstrate a positive problem-solving approach with a drive to complete duties on-time and on-budget while maintaining our demanding quality standards.
• Competitive salary's - £25,000 - £35,000 pa depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career
• 28 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
Please ensure you have read the full job description before applying. If you feel that you are the right person for the role, please contact Catherine Lamb on 07 84 1863 060 or Matthew Duffy on 07 83 4559 323 to discuss in confidence. Please be advised that the vacancy is located close to Amersham, so you will need to live in a commutable distance to London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your