Our client, a fantastic insurance business who even given the current climate are still looking for Insurance Claims Handlers to join their thriving business. The Insurance Claims Handler position is at the forefront of their operation in central Glasgow and is essential to their growth over the coming months. The role is based on a 9.00am to 5.30pm working day on a Monday to Friday basis.
Duties of an Insurance Claims Handler:
· Capture and update claims data/information in compliance with best practices for low complexity, low exposure personal or commercial line claims.
· Determine liability by gathering relevant facts, utilizing applicable law and establishing basic principles of negligence.
· Confirm policy existence by identifying coverage on low complexity claims.
· Follow established claims handling procedures for low complexity, low exposure personal or commercial line claims to ensure consistency and quality in claims services.
· Collect data and document in established system to facilitate the accurate assessment and value of claims.
· Manage expenses by working within vendor approved networks and managing scope of work assigned to outside contractors. Depart from approved vendors with manager approval, where in the best interests of the insured.
Experience Required for an Insurance Claims Handler:
· Previous motor, property or commercial claims experience
· Good customer service experience
· Experience working on Microsoft Office.
· GCSE's in Maths and English or equivalent.
In return for your hard work as an Insurance Claims Handler:
· Competitive starting salary of £19k to £24k depending on experience
· Amazing working environment
· City Centre offices in Glasgow with excellent public transport links
· Staff incentive schemes
· Free gym membership
If you have the experience required and live within the Glasgow region or are looking to relocate, please apply now. For any questions, please contact James Overton at gap professional, Norwich
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your