Our long standing client within the Poultry sector based close to Attleborough, Norfolk are seeking a full time Technical Manager to join their busy growing team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company are operating to the highest standards regarding product quality, hygiene and welfare standards. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday, days and will likely include some early morning starts.
Duties of the Technical Manager:
• Complete internal audits according to the schedule
• Lead in external audits from customers and third-party regulators.
• Manage micro testing and report back to the rest of the team regarding findings and corrective actions.
• Assist in the management of the quality management system
• Develop and maintain the HACCP plan.
• Collaborate with all other departments to help with the continuous improvement of the quality and food safety of the products and the site.
Experience required for the Technical Manager:
• You will have experience technical experience within a food manufacturing environment
• You will have a working knowledge and understanding of the principles of HACCP, BRC and Red tractor standards.
• A food science/technology qualification is desirable e.g. HNC, HND or degree.
• You will be well organised and diligent and enjoy responsibility
In return for your hard work:
• As a Technical Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £38-£42k depending on experience.
• You will work a Monday - Friday role (no weekend working!)
• You will be joining a business that truly values its employees and has an excellent tight knit laid back feel
• This is a critical role within the business and you will work closely with senior management.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Attleborough, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk, near Attleborough.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your