We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a top tier law firm within Norwich City Centre. This role is offered on a part time 3 day a week basis.
Duties of an Employment Solicitor
§The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload and must be able to show experience of dealing with HR and Employment caseloads with further training available.
§In addition to managing your own matters you will be assisting on higher value and more complex employment matters.
Dealing with but not limited to:
• Contracts, Services & Consultancy Agreements
• Employee Benefits
• Employee Procedures
• Equality, Discrimination & Harassment
• Family Friendly Rights
• GDPR & Data Protection
• Redundancy & Reorganisation
• Settlement Agreements
• Termination of Employment
• Tribunal Claims
• TUPE & Business Transactions
• Wages, Holiday & Sick pay
Experience Required for the Employment Solicitor
You will be an experienced employment law specialist used to dealing with fast paced litigation and complex cases. The ability to manage your own case load is essential.
Possess a strong background in Employment law, in both non-contentious and contentious employment issues
• Have handled all forms of employment law issues for commercial and private clients
• Build and develop own case load with commercial emphasis
• Possess excellent technical and client care skills
• Be a team player and able to manage a full caseload
• Have a strong interest in business development and networking
In return for your hard work
§Competitive Salary of up to £50k pro rata
§Opportunity to further train
§A solid benefits package
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact James Overton at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note the opportunity is based in Norwich.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your