Our local to Norwich Energy Solutions client is looking for a fully qualified Electrician to join the growing team. You will be responsible for carrying out customer installations, planned maintenance and fault finding on various energy related equipment and apparatus (solar panels, biomass boilers electric car charging points etc). My Norwich based client is the go to' and market leader in their industry. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 7:30am 4pm however some flexibility is needed. You will also be provided with a company van as you will be visiting various customer sites/premises across Norfolk and North Suffolk.
Duties of the Electrician:
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, testing, and remedial work on deployed solar PV systems
• The installation of any new Solar PV
• Fault finding for any system that is not performing correctly
• Filling out reports and identifying issues.
• Keeping accurate and detailed records of electrical testing
• Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
• Training apprentices and/or co-workers
• Ensuring that your company vehicle is maintained
• Provide customers with an efficient and positive experience
• Following strict health and safety and work to a safe code of practice
Experience required for the Electrician:
• C&G 2391 test & Inspection or equivalent
• BS 7671 18th Edition
• You must have a full UK driving license
• Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety
• Working at Heights
• Previous experience with Fronius or SMA Inverters would be beneficial
• Previous Solar PV installation and maintenance would be advantageous
Skills & Attributes:
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
• Good IT knowledge
• Great communication skills as you will be liaising with customers on site and representing the business.
• Flexible attitude to your work and comfortable with travelling across Norfolk & Suffolk
In return for your hard work:
• Competitive annual salary of £25-£35k depending on experience
• You will have the opportunity to undertake further training and development opportunities
• You will be provided with a work van
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note that this position is based near Norwich, Norfolk but will require you to travel across Norfolk and Suffolk and other UK counties if required.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your