Our client is the UK's largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, and they currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator based at their Head Office in Ulting, Essex. (Near Maldon).Working within a small team, you will be responsible for providing a first class administrative service and support within the sales department and marketing through social media and maintaining effective and accurate communications internally and externally.
The role will require you to work Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm and the occasional Saturday (rota basis which is approximately 1 in 7)
Duties of the Agricultural Sales Administrator:
• Processing equipment orders and processing paperwork from Area Sales Managers and manufacturers.
• Stock analysis and control of construction equipment
• Gain understanding of all areas in our sales processes for new and used agricultural and construction equipment
• Using social media platforms to promote new and used agricultural equipment in a suitable and timely manner
• Strong IT skills with knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Microsoft office including Excel and Word
Experience required for the Agricultural Sales Administrator:
• Knowledge of agricultural equipment/farming is essential
• Previous experience working in an administrative role/office support
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel and Word
• Accuracy with numbers
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with suppliers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner
In return for your hard work:
• As an Agricultural Sales Administrator you will be paid a competitive salary (to be discussed with Bethany at telephone interview/screening stage
• You will be working for a market leading agricultural business with excellent professional development opportunities.
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday)
• Workplace pension
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Free Parking
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Ulting, Essex.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your