An exciting and rare senior opportunity has arisen within a market leading business who are at the forefront of their sector (industrial). The growing business is looking for a Shift Charge Engineer to join the team and manage the day to day operation objectives as well as lead and engage a team. The position is based local to Diss, Norfolk and will require you to work a varying shift pattern both days and nights.
Duties of the Shift Charge Engineer:
• Ensure that health and safety and safe working practices are implemented and adhered to
• Manage the day to day operations objectives
• Investigate plant problems and identify solutions efficiently
• Undertake routine and non-routine maintenance
• Have a full understanding of cost implications across the entire site
• Identify and achieve key indicators of success, establishing improvement plans and targets for the shift team
• Assist the Operations and Maintenance Manager in planning shift resources and the shift
• Assist with implementing Health and Safety and Quality procedures
• Manage and be fully accountable for the core requirements of the SHE Management system
• Motivate the team and promote continual improvement in all processes
• Ensure full implementation and continued improvement of the Sertica Maintenance System.
Experience required for the Shift Charge Engineer:
• Previous experience within the utility/power/chemical plant sector is essential
• Health and Safety qualification e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH or IEMA
• Previous experience managing/leading a team
• You will have the flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern across days/nights
• Confident IT user
• Due to the location based in Diss, your own transport is required.
In return for your hard work:
• As Shift Charge Engineer, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £38-50k depending on experience plus overtime opportunities
• You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training to assist you in your responsibilities
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
• Great location with on site parking
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Suffolk, near Diss.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your