We are currently representing a leading and reputable manufacturing company who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for receiving and dispatching orders, stock movements and replenishment as well as general warehouse duties. The role is based just outside North Duffield, Selby and will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative:
• Picking and Packing Orders
• Processing Orders on courier system, generating dispatch labels
• Stock movement
• General warehouse duties
Experience required for the Warehouse Operative:
• FLT license is essential
• Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Great attention to detail
• Good timekeeping
• Due to the location of the role based in North Duffield, Selby your own transport is essential as there are no public transport links
In return for your hard work:
• As a Warehouse Operative, you will be paid a competitive starting salary of £17,355 with added over time opportunities
• Increase of basic salary following a successful probation period
• Free onsite parking
• Health Cash plan scheme
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to North Duffield, Selby.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your