Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Hull, Yorkshire are seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for optimising day to day activities, ensuring production is maximised through fully engaging your production team to achieve great results.
Duties of the Production Supervisor:
• Assist the operational management team in achieving performance targets including yield, efficiency, labour and wastage.
• Organise and monitor efficient work flow on the Production floor
• Assign responsibilities & prepare schedules
• Check production output according to specifications
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of members in the team
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to
• Provide operational cover to the Production Manager and other team members as required
Experience required for the Production Supervisor:
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Relevant production or health and safety qualifications
• Previous strong leadership experience
• Flexibility due to the nature of the role and production demands
• Due to the demands of the role, your own transport would be beneficial
In return for your hard work:
• As a Production Supervisor, you will be paid £13.50 per hour plus the opportunity to work over time
• Two permanent shift patterns available as follows: 4 on 4 off,12-hour days or Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm
• Great location
• You will be joining a market leading food manufacturing business who are currently booming
• Great progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Hull, Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your