Due to the expansion of our business, Gap Professional are seeking a keen, hard-working individual to join our team of specialists based in Leeds.
You would be working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant within the Professional sectors enabling you to build specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Property, HR, Administration, FMCG, Logistics & Distribution etc. This role is to concentrate on both permanent and contracting roles throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding areas.
Though you would occasionally be passed across some live clients/jobs to look after, your focus would be to build your own pipeline and client relationships in order to win new business within the Professional sectors. The role is a full 360 recruitment role, meaning you are working with both clients and candidates to provide the full service.
You will be predominantly selling permanent roles, however you will also be tasked to explore the contract sector, so you will need to be open to selling both types of employment.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that;
- You have some proven recruitment experience within the permanent or contacting professional sectors.
- You are self-motivated and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPIs in a sales-focused environment
- You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email
- You must have a driving licence to enable you to attend client meetings
In return for your hard work;
- Gap Professional offer a very competitive basic salary for Consultants depending on experience, which is regularly reviewed.
- This will be teamed with a very attractive bonus structure which is uncapped, giving you the tools to earn some serious commission and bonus every month.
- We also run various incentives, such as team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away, corporate events etc.
- You would be welcomed into a close-working, relaxed yet very hard working and successful, fun team, based in Leeds. We will offer working flexibility where necessary for the right candidates.
- We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard-working individuals willing to strive for them.
- We provide regular training both internally and externally to support progression.
- We promote from within, which has been the case for every senior director in the business!
- You will also gain an extra day off for your birthday, access to hundreds of perks and dress down Friday's... just to name a few!
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to build a career within the professional recruitment sector, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact gap professional - Elly Clow on 07498 296298 for a confidential chat.
I will be holding telephone and Zoom interviews immediately so please apply or call me for a confidential chat today.