Are you fluent in English & Bulgarian, with experience in a resourcing or candidate-driven position in Recruitment? Are you driven to succeed in a recruitment environment with a desire to move forward and grow personally and professionally, within a global recruitment company.
If so, joining our team in Warrington as a Resourcer could be exactly the next step you seek in your career....
Hours of work: 8AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday (some flexibility will be required)
As our Bilingual Resourcer, your key priorities will be:
- To provide general support to the branches with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company's compliance standards at all times.
- Managing recruitment campaigns including company social media pages.
- Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
You'll ideally have skills and/or experience in:
- Fluency in English & Bulgarian languages (Essential)
- Effective communication skills; confident engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all levels
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI's.
Sound like a role for you? Here's a bit about us to see if you'd like to be part of our team:
With over 50 hubs across the UK and Europe, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider with a £500 million+ turnover - we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we'd love for you to join us!
In addition to an annual salary of £18,500 - £20,000, you'll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 2* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you'd like to work with? If so, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Florin on 07966961205. We look forward to meeting you!
Closing date for applications: Friday, 16th October