gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
CAD Technician (Fabrication)
Hours of work: 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Are you a proactive self-starter from a Design background with a proven experience in the design of sheet metal fabrication and a sound knowledge of Solid Edge modelling software, (consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate previous use of other 3D modelling software packages).
- You will be responsible for the design of innovative new products, working across all three fuel types, (Wood, Gas & Electric).
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will be fully conversant with all relevant drawing practice, able to work to tight deadlines, and within budget limitations.
- This role is suited to individuals who are self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and strive to deliver high quality work. With strong interpersonal skills, you will develop and maintain good relationships ensuring an effective interface with other departmental staff and external suppliers.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
· 24 days' holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
· Pension Scheme
· Free Eye Test
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Staff Discount
· Flexi Time
· Staff Recommendation Scheme
Closing date is 19th June 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future