gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Leeds, LS1, Flexible office hours Monday - Friday, £18,000 - £24,000 DOE plus benefits.
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of their well established, prestigious legal client in Leeds, for a experienced Call Quality Analyst.
- Monitoring department calls using analytics software.
- Auditing calls to ensure 100% compliance using a scoring matrix.
- Providing training where necessary throughout the company to improve service.
- Ensure TCF attitudes throughout the business.
- Manage and review data laws.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Experience within financial or customer service sectors.
- FCA handbook knowledge.
- Responsible collections practices knowledge.
- SRA regulatory knowledge.
- Data Protection laws understanding and knowledge.
- Working within a law industry.
- Speech Analytics System knowledge.
In return, you will benefit from:
Competitive salary dependent upon experience with regular reviews and a very bespoke benefits package from day 1.
For more information on the role and the company please call 0113 2048581.
Closing date is 15/02/2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future