gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Normanton, Monday - Friday, 6.30am - 3.30pm , £11.52 - £13.35 per hour.
- Supervision of the department.
- Ensure all jobs are completed in line with production start times and delivery dates.
- Increase productivity levels in order to reduce waste and minimise quality issues.
- Manage staff training in line with the Production training matrix and grade structure.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Conduct return to work interviews.
- Conduct performance reviews and highlight any under performance issues to Production Management.
- Carry out daily briefings
- Ensure the team delivers on key requirements/targets.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Highly organised.
- Able to relay information to staff members.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Able to supervise, motivate and develop staff members.
Closing date is 11/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future