gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Leeds, Monday - Friday, office hours, £28,000
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of their well established, prestigious legal client in Leeds, for an experienced Compliance Support Officer.
- Updating and reviewing policies.
- Ensuring all policy records are maintained.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Identify and score potential risks.
- Implement Risk Management Framework.
- Working along side the Call Quality Team to identify trends.
- Reviewing responses to complaints.
- Identify the root cause of complaints and provide reports on this information.
- Track and review remedial actions.
- Responding to existing and prospective client due diligence.
- Prepare Compliance Updates for the whole Business.
- Attend Compliance related meetings and act as a key contact for Compliance related issues.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Compliance role.
- Experience in working within the Financial Industry Service.
- Qualification in English.
- Experience in root cause analysis.
- Experience in working along side senior management
Closing date is 24/03/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future