Gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Location: Fulwood, Preston
Hours of Work: Full Time 39.5 hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000.
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team, they are a leading manufacturer of plastic products, operating in three markets: commercial vehicle, fire protection and environmental protection. They are a market leader in several European countries as well as shipping to over 60 other countries worldwide.
- Processing customer orders using the company software
- Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone
- Answering questions on price and availability by telephone and email
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Producing paper and electronic invoices
- Filing of documents and other paperwork as and when necessary
- Cover for other C.S. assistants when out of the office
- Advising internal customers i.e. Sales of any key account activity
- Completion of customer documentation when required
- Taking sales orders and enquiries by telephone
- Full understanding of the company product range
- Cover for Customer Service Manager when not available
- Updating information from the Epicor system for the product range
- Flexible working to be able to support other departments such as Sales when required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience working within a Customer Service Environment.
- Experience of Processing Orders and handling electronic invoices.
- Strong Administration skills.
- Be able to confidently handle all customer queries in an effective manner.
Closing date is 09/02/2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.