Customer Service Adviser
Are you an experienced Customer Service Adviser? Are you up for the challenge of playing a major role in helping with the continued success?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a well-established business that sell high quality curtain fabrics.
Purpose of the role
To effectively answer inbound calls and deal with customer queries and orders.
To respond in a timely manner to any customer enquiry/contact form and resolve query on first response,
To offer an exceptional service to customers and take ownership and accountability for each call/ticket
To provide an acceptable resolution to customers when dealing with complaints
To effectively deal with Suppliers and Couriers regarding products, stock, delivery & collections and queries
To offer expertise to customers on all product related information
- Follow call structure to improve sales and upselling of key products
- Ensure all abandoned calls are responded to within set SLA
- Improve phone order conversions through relevant and effective training
- Ensure cost is agreed and approved by supplier for faulty product Ensure an exceptional level of service for the customer
- Always act in an efficient, friendly, flexible and professional manner
- Understand the needs of the customer by listening and asking relevant questions
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with swiftly and as a priority
- Display ownership and accountability when dealing with customers, suppliers and couriers
- Ensure full and concise notes are entered in to an order to avoid any doubt on actions taken
- Review product offering, promotions and offers to ensure fully equipped to deal with sales and service
- Ensure full knowledge on all brands, product offering and fixing instructions in order to fully service the customer
- All calls answered and contact forms/tickets actioned within agreed SLA's
- Strive to achieve targets and ensure KPI's are met
* Self motivated with positive attitude
* Flexible in work content and working hours
* Able to work under pressure
* Good organisational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular outlook, excel & word
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Fully literate and numerate with a high level of accuracy
* Basic Maths & English
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 24th March 2020.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future