Do you speak Russian or Ukranian?
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a number of Quality Evaluation Analysts to work in Exeter, Devon. The role will be initially based from home but candidates must be able to relocate and work from Exeter once the lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Start date: 17th February 2021
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,666.00 (rising to £19,803 after six months). Benefits include free parking and career progression along with 28 days annual leave.
Our client are the world leaders in providing call quality assurance solutions to the contact centre industry. They analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Quality Evaluation Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and a key client's contact centre via phone calls and emails.
You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in one of the following languages above.
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Competent level of spoken and written English
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
- Speak one of the above languages.
Closing date: 31st January 2021
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future