gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a 'Deep Clean Supervisor' on a permanent basis.
Location: Swindon and surrounding areas
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 + potential bonus
- To assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Regional Manager.
- You will be required to undertake comprehensive cleaning in various areas, this may include bakery equipment, ovens, restaurant areas and associated facility structures.
- Responsible for operational performance with regard to staff under your control.
- Supervise the team under your control ensuring adherence to the company's HR policies, health and safety policies and procedures inclusive of all applicable Safe systems of work.
- Motivate, train and develop a flexible team that will provide the highest standard of service to our customer minimising and non-productive time.
- Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst maximising efficiency of the labour resources provided.
- Undertake the accurate recording and timely referral of time sheets to the head office.
- Liaise with store managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationships.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- * Must have experience of running a small team.
- * Previous experience in HR and Employment Law advantageous.
- * Must be reliable and punctual.
- * To liaise with employment agencies and HR and payroll departments
- * Basic understanding of Information Technology systems
- * Full driving licence with minimal endorsements essential
- A fully expenses van will be provided to enable you to travel to and from work and between company sites
- You will work across different sites so we will pay you from the moment you leave your home address until you return home in the evening
Closing date is 19th June 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future