Are you an experienced Demand Planner looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a well established, successful and growing business whose success has been built on forging great relationships with their customers and providing exceptional service levels?
Do you enjoy working at pace in a collaborative environment, where your input and experience is valued and hard work well rewarded?
If so, the role of Demand Planner for this leading European supplier is worth exploring further.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Commercial, Purchasing and Finance teams to ensure the forecast is robust and contains the most up-to-date business intelligence.
- Liaising with Far East suppliers to understand supply chain proficiency.
- Analysing the forecast and identifying risks and opportunities within the business, make challenges and propose changes; able to efficiently escalate issues.
- Updating and distributing KPI reports for Supply Chain.
- Identifying root causes for demand errors and supporting business units to address them
- Seeking out and understanding market strategy.
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- Experience in a Demand Planning role, with proven examples of collaborating with commercial teams to extract data
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop key relationships across various functions
- High attention to detail and able to work at pace
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package, negotiable depending on experience
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future