Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Design and Technology Teacher
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Quidenham, Norwich
Hours of work: 8.30am - 4.30pm 40 hours per week Term time only
Salary: Main Teacher pay scale M1-M6 and UPS1&2 depending on qualifications and experience
- Set expectations and targets for pupils in relation to standards of pupil achievements and the quality of teaching.
- Work with the Head Teacher and any other staff to ensure that Individual Education Plans are used to set subject specific targets and match work well to pupil's needs.
- Establish with the involvement of relevant staff, short, medium and long term plans for the development and resourcing of your subject which:
- Contribute to whole school aims, policies and practises including those in relation to behaviour, discipline, bullying and racial harassment.
- Are based on a range of comparative information and evidence, including the attainment of pupils.
- Identify realistic and challenging targets for improvement.
- Are understood by all those involved in putting the plans into practise.
- Are clear about action to be taken, time skills and criteria for success.
Education and experience:
- The ability to work as part of a team and support other colleagues when necessary.
- To have an up to date Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- To undertake Norfolk Steps training as directed.
- To work as reasonably directed by the Head Teacher and undertake any other non-specified duties to the post.
- PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training is essential.
- Experience of working in a special school environment and in particular with pupils with Autism is desirable.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.