gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Normanton, Monday - Friday, 39.5 hours, £17,300.
- Thorough checks on all information and report on any anomalies or amendments.
- Provide on time accurate drawings for fabricators/production team
- Communicate with customers regarding any design problems ensuring excellent customer service is delivered.
- Complete internal Process Planning Sheet
- Prioritise workload following the delivery/installation schedule
- Providing direct and clear communication and instructions to the production team
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience of working with CAD drawings and planning sheets would beneficial.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to interpret and evaluate data.
Closing date is 12/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future