Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a Estate Agent Branch Manager
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm, every other Saturday 8.45 - 5.00pm
Salary: Salary is negotiable depending on experience and our client offers a competitive commission structure.
The successful Estate Agent Branch Manager will have experience in a similar role within the local area, you will have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the market is performing alongside excellent man management skills, training, mentorship and the ability to gain the best from your team.
- Responsible for the overall management of the business, performance reporting, managing and mentoring the team and being a hands-on part of the team.
- You will be an instrumental appointment and as such a natural drive, passion and self-starter attitude is needed coupled the ability to think outside of the box and generate new, innovative ideas to build business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Influential closing sales skills are essential
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Confident professional persona both face to face and over the phone
· Decisive, leadership personality with a positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to strategies to achieve growth targets
· Ability to achieve results and work to deadlines within budget
· Very well organised and proactive nature
· Credible, likeable and extremely well presented
· Able to present to small groups via face to face meetings or webinars etc
· Tenacious with an intrinsically positive persona
· Proven track record in face to face sales
· Man management (including the recruitment and training of sales professionals)
- Experience in business or property sales would be an advantage, but not essential
Closing date is 23rd February 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future