Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Field Sales Representative
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Research and develop a rapport with a new emerging dealer network.
- Learn the complete product range through training and research.
- Receive telephone calls from retailers/clients, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Project a positive image when representing the company to clients.
- Ensure up date merchandising techniques are used to enhance sales potential.
- Promote and train retailers/clients on new products, technical information and promote activity.
- Arrange and facilitate site tours for retailers/clients.
- Meet ongoing customer service team to ensure accurate information is provided on orders, dealers/clients, prices and promotions.
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Marketing, Purchasing, R&D ad Warehouse.
- Ensure all mileage claims, receipts and expenditure are in line with the company's policy.
- You will need to be based in the South East area and happy with travelling and overnight stays
- Passionate about driving the product
- You will have a proven track record in sales and dealing with owner managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong background engaging and liaising with customers in a sales environment
- Possess excellent communication skills to communicate complex product information clearly and concisely.
- A flair for presenting a product combined with the ability to undertake training of customer staff.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information.
- Very social and outgoing but having the ability to spend a lot more time on their own, on the road and in hotles.
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and IT Equipment
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
Closing date is 31st of July 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.