gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Midlands, Monday - Friday, office hours, Competitive salary DOE
- Analyse what training needs to be implemented for Key Accounts.
- Support with design of training modules delivered at the Branches or in our training centre.
- Deliver multiple training modules in line with the needs of the business.
- Evaluation of results of delivered training
- Provide feedback on all training to relevant line managers.
- Collate, review and assess training feedback.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience of working within the kitchen industry.
- Highly organised
- Excellent presentation skills are essential
- Confidence in delivering training and engaging learners
- Analyse performance data to identify where training needs to take place.
- A proven track record of driving results through effective training.
In return, you will benefit from:
A company car with fuel allowance and an excellent bonus scheme.
Closing date is 12/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future