Following a re-organisation within the Finance department an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant or Finance Assistant Supervisor to join our clients team on a permanent basis working days based in Wrexham.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £21,766 for Finance Assistant
- £26,333 for Finance Supervisor
- Monday - Friday / Office Hours
- Maintaining SAP material master data, and commodity codes in SAP which may involve liaising with HM Revenue and customs when required.
- Assist with the production of the monthly finance report and month-end account closing.
- Input of the half yearly expense budget and half yearly company stock-checks.
- Produce the monthly stock on water report and the monthly waste Income vs expenditure report.
- You will have responsibility for collecting payments and issuing receipts for the sales of materials from the service and spare parts department to client staff.
- Completing all relevant returns required by the Office of National Statistics.
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills are essential together with an excellent knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Applicants must have at least 5 GSCEs including Maths.
- A background in an accountancy-related field displaying accuracy and attention to detail would be an advantage.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.