gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Chesterfield, Office hours, Monday - Friday, Up to £57,000 DOE
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of their nationwide logistics client, for an experienced Commercial Accounting Manager.
- Manage and oversee two small finance teams across three sites.
- Review the weekly P&L reporting
- Ensure weekly costing support is provided and submit KPI information as required
- Oversee and review monthly management accounts for all profit centres, providing support to team as required
- Attend customer meetings as finance lead
- Review and understand commercial agreements (a mixture of open and closed book)
- Produce MI to various external and internal stakeholders
- Lead annual budget process and periodic forecasting for those P&Ls responsible
- Invoice and credit control customers and update Company cash forecast
- Understanding of key finance processes including haulier self-bill, customer invoicing, purchase ordering, petty cash etc.
- Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks as required from the Head of Management Accounts or General Managers
- Regular updates to Head of Management Accounts and be a key member of the Finance/Accounts team
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Proven management ability and excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded
- Experienced in managing accounts and budget / forecast preparation
- Ability to manage various stakeholder expectations and deliverables
- Good team-player with the drive to ensure tasks are completed to the highest standard and meet deadlines set
- Experience in logistics would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel experience
- Qualified CIMA accountant
Closing date is 20/02/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future