Our client based in the North Wales area is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Direct line to Finance Director and dotted to local Plant Manager, the function of the Finance Manager includes controlling, reporting, analysis and treasury. Some travel within Europe during Roll/MTP reviews and Finance meetings/trainings will be required.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm / Friday 8am - 1pm
- £60k per annum
- Commutable from Wrexham, Liverpool, Bangor, Crewe
- To agree on debtor balances, to invoice monthly, to receive timely payments and to recover late payments if any.
- Cash & P&L management.
- Management finance resources.
- Management of investment budgets.
- Financial planning and analysis (Budget/3 month forecast).
- Risk management.
- Establish and manage accounting organisation, ensure adherence to finance SOX procedures and systems.
- Management information to third parties.
- To ensure optimum tax modalities.
- To maintain relational contacts with external and internal interest groups.
- Attending & presenting financial data in management and accountability meetings.
- Participate actively in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Actively involved in ERP analysis.
- Take active role in screening of new projects.
- Monthly Ops review.
- High ethics.
- Management of people.
- Analytical skills.
- Team Player.
- Open minded.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- Profound knowledge of accounting, reporting, budgeting, financial analysis.
- Financial engineering.
- Communication internally/externally.
- Knowledge of production process.
- ERP package (BPCS are preferred).
- Reporting package.
- Accounting for VAT and Taxation.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.