gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Winsford, Cheshire, Monday - Friday, 39 hours, £25,000
- Take inbound calls and be the first point of contact for customer queries.
- Manage the rental trailer compliance as per customer specification and DVSA requirements, including sending planners to customers
- Arrange roadside breakdown repairs using national engineer network
- Chase Body shop and own workshop repairs
- Manage VOR customer updates and expectations
- Process maintenance documentation and ensuring all compliance is up to date
- Process invoices and PO requests
- Provide excellent customer service for all rental customers
- Compile estimates for repairs for customer authorisation
- Chase customer PO's for any completed work
- Chase outstanding paperwork and costings
- Organise rental start and rental end trailer documentation
- Organise collection and delivery of trailers in the workshop when necessary
- Attending customer meetings when needed
- Adhoc duties
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in the planning of day to day activities of a trailer fleet.
- Able to build a strong rapport and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of supplier authorisation processes
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance/operator's licence requirements.
- Management of trailer fleet files and documentation for legislative requirement.
Closing date is 09/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future