Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a Bakery Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday - Working a rotating shift weekly 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
You will be responsible for managing your own team of up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 Team Leaders, ensuring quality and efficiency on the line as well as engaging motivating your team to meet KPI's and succeed together.
The ideal candidate will have experienced working within a very busy and fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own.
- To manage up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 team leaders on a food manufacturing line
- To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
- To ensure KPIs are being adhered to by all staff members
- To report anything of concern to the Factory Manager
- To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
- You will have previous food production management experience (Bakery)
- You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- You will have excellent people and leadership skills
- Due to the location and start time your own transport is required
- Experienced in fast paced food environment
- Very competitive salary between £28,000 and £32,000
- Plenty of over time opportunities
- You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
- Free on-site parking and canteen on site
Closing date is 23rd October 2020
Gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.