Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a HR & Time and Attendance Administrator where you will be responsible for implementing changes within the T&A system.
Job Type: 6 month FTC
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
To organise and maintain manual and computer based employee records to meet Company needs. To provide a professional, confidential service for the HR department, to include production of statutory and statistical documentation. Provide accurate, timely and meaningful HR data analytics.
- Prepares, maintains and administers the time and attendance system to ensure starters, leavers and active employee time and attendance records are accurate and feed payroll with the correct data.
- Liaison with managers and employees to ensure time and attendance work patterns and exceptions are accurately reflected in the system.
- Monitoring time and attendance against the requirements of the Working Time Regulations.
- Supports the HR and Pensions activities of the Department with administrative support for the full range of HR services, including
Processes Staff Salary/Job Change Forms,
Change of Regular Assignment Forms
Salary Control Information Sheets.
Salary increase letters,
Notification to Payroll and placing copies on file.
Processes starters and leavers on HR systems
- Prepares, updates and archives records and relevant forms in connection with employees’ personal details, e.g. change of address, marital status, beneficiary, department/job change and termination.
- Kronos experience (preferable)
- ‘A’ level or equivalent.
- CIPD Level 3 preferred
- Prior experience of working with time and attendance is essential
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Attractive Salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- BUPA Healthcare benefit
- Death in Service
- Pension scheme
Closing date is 14th February 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future