HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced HR Individual with experience of working within a manufacturing environment?
Gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aerospace Company.
Our client is based in the Birmingham location.
- To support the delivery of the HR strategy, support positive employee relations, support the department and organization as an employer of choice.
- Drive improvements in diversity and employee engagement.
- To provide customer focused consistent and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and partners in line with policies, procedures and current legislation.
- To foster positive employee relations.
- To maintain practices in line with IIP Gold Standard
2. Technical skills / Educational background/Relevant experience
- Experience of working within a complex/matrix organisation desirable.
- Experience or a strong desire to work within a manufacturing/production environment.
- Can demonstrate using initiative and work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment.
- Five years' experience in a HR Advisor capacity.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Experience of working in areas such as recruitment, case handling, absence management, flexible working requests, family friendly policies, pension schemes etc.
- Can demonstrate experience of improving employee engagement within current or previous roles (or a keen interest to learn)
- Degree or equivalent level education desirable
- CPD i.e. Employment Law
- Strong computing skills Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to manipulate data and identify key trends.
- Psychometric testing knowledge.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for please apply today without delay.
Closing date is 25th January 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future